ZACHARY LIPSCHUTZ is an associate with Martin Law who practices workers’ compensation law. While in law school, Mr. Lipschutz was a legal intern with the Los Angeles County Public Defender’s Office in Los Angeles, California, where he assisted the defense in a high-profile murder trial. His first legal internship in law school was for the Honorable Norma L. Shapiro at the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He also interned at the Chatham County Public Defender’s Office.
Mr. Lipschutz majored in Political Science; he graduated from Tulane University in 2015 and went on to earn his law degree from the University of North Carolina School of Law in 2018.
about Zachary:Areas of Practice:
Workers CompensationDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Zachary Lipschutz?
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina - J.D. - 2018
- Tulane University New Orleans, Louisiana - B.A. - 2015
- Major: Political Science
- Pennsylvania, 2018
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2019
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- PTLA Future Leaders Committee, Member
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.