Lisa D. Eldridge
LISA D. ELDRIDGE is an associate at Martin Law and has practiced Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law since 1988. Ms. Eldridge previously practiced workers’ compensation at a defense firm. Ms. Eldridge has handled every type of workers’ compensation case for an extensive number of insurance companies and employers, and presently, injured workers. Ms. Eldridge began her career as a liability associate with a defense firm and for approximately four years, she handled a wide range of cases in the practice fields of medical malpractice, personal injury, and product liability.
An avid writer, Ms. Eldridge has published numerous works including, Chinnery vs. Government of the Virgin Islands, 865 F .2d 68 (3d Cir. 1989) and its Possible Implications for Pennsylvania, CounterPoint, October, 1989. Ms. Eldridge graduated cum laude from Temple University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Law and Real Estate. She earned her law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1984. She is an active member of the Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. In April 2015, Ms. Eldridge received the Martha J. Hampton Memorial Award from the Philadelphia Bar Association, which recognizes an attorney as being one of the most influential and inspiring contributors to the practice of workers’ compensation law.
Areas of Practice:
100% of Practice Devoted to LitigationDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Lisa D. Eldridge?
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, VA - J.D. - 1984
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA - B.A. cum laude - 1981
- Major: Business Law and Real Estate
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1985
HONORS AND AWARDS
Honor & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2009
- Martindale-Hubbell A/V Rated - Present
- Martha J. Hampton Memorial Award, 2015
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
LOOKING FOR THE BEST?
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST?