LEAH CILO joined Martin Law in September 2006 and focuses her practice exclusively on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Cilo was an associate with two workers’ compensation firms, handling workers’ compensation defense litigation in Pennsylvania. She brings more than ten years of workers’ compensation experience to the firm. Ms. Cilo also served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Doris A. Smith for the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
In 1997, Ms. Cilo earned her law degree from Temple University School of Law. During law school, she worked as an executive legal assistant for the Adoption Resource Center in Philadelphia. She received her bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Bryn Mawr College in 1988. In 1993, she earned her Master of Fine Arts degree from Temple University in film and video.
about Leah:Areas of Practice:
Workers CompensationLitigation Percentage:
100% of Practice Devoted to LitigationDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Leah Cilo?
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, PA - J.D. - 1997
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA - M.F.A. - 1993
- Major: Film and Video
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA - B.A. - 1988
- Major: English Literature
- Pennsylvania, 1998
HONORS AND AWARDS
Honor & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer honoree, 2020
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member & Contributor
- Philadelphia Bar Reporter, Contributor
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.