TIMOTHY WORRALL is an associate with Martin Law who practices workers’ compensation law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Worrall held several legal intern positions, working in a Criminal and Civil Defense law firm in the Philadelphia area, the Defender’s Association of Philadelphia, the Montgomery County Public Defender’s Office, and Mazzoni Center Legal Services.
Mr. Worrall received his undergraduate degree in criminal justice and political science from Widener University in 2013 where he graduated summa cum laude. He received his law degree from the Villanova University School of Law in 2016.
about Timothy:Areas of Practice:
Long-Term DisabilityDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Timothy Worrall?
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania - J.D. -2016
- Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania - B.A. - 2013
- Major: Criminal Justice, Political Science
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2019
HONORS AND AWARDS
Honor & Awards
- Pennsylvania Rising Star Honoree, 2020
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.