Jenna L. King
Jenna King is an Associate with Martin Law who practices Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. King worked at a regional defense firm representing employers across the state of Pennsylvania in the area of workers’ compensation law.
In 2015, Ms. King earned her law degree from Widener University School of Law, where she founded and served as the Inaugural President of the Youth Court League. She earned her bachelor’s degree in criminal justice with a legal studies & analysis minor from Widener University in 2011.
Ms. King is an active member in both the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Bar Associations. She is the Philadelphia Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section, Diversity & Inclusion Committee Co-Chair (2019-present) and PBA Liaison (2020-present). Ms. King is also the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section, Young Lawyers Division Liaison (2019-2020) and most recently was appointed Treasurer (2021). Ms. King is a member of the Future Leaders Section of the Pennsylvania Association of Justice. Ms. King is a frequent presenter of Continuing Legal Education courses throughout Pennsylvania.
about Jenna:Areas of Practice:
Workers CompensationDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Jenna L. King?
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware - J.D. - Magna Cum Laude - 2015
- Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania B.A. - Magna Cum Laude - 2011
- Major: Criminal Justice; Minor: Legal Studies & Analysis
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- New Jersey, 2015
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section, Diversity & Inclusion Committee Co-Chair 2019
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Young Lawyers Division Liason, 2019
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.