Jenna L. King
JENNA KING is an associate with Martin Law and has exclusively practiced Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law since passing the bar in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. King worked at a regional defense firm representing employers across the state of Pennsylvania in the area of workers’ compensation law.
In 2015, Ms. King earned her law degree from Widener University School of Law, where she founded and served as the Inaugural President of the Youth Court League, served as the Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society, and was an active member of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society. She earned her bachelor’s degree in criminal justice with a legal studies & analysis minor from Widener University in 2011.
Ms. King is an active leader in the Workers’ Compensation Sections of both the Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. She is the 2023 Co-Chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Section and has also serve as the Co-Chair of its Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee since 2019 as well as its PBA Liaison since 2020. Ms. King is also the 2023-2024 Vice Chair of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Section and has served as a Council member since 2020. Ms. King is a frequent presenter of Continuing Legal Education courses throughout Pennsylvania on various workers’ compensation topics.
about Jenna:Areas of Practice:
Workers CompensationDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Jenna L. King?
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware - J.D. - Magna Cum Laude - 2015
- Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania B.A. - Magna Cum Laude - 2011
- Major: Criminal Justice; Minor: Legal Studies & Analysis
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- New Jersey, 2015
HONORS AND AWARDS
Honor & Awards
- Pennsylvania Rising Star Honoree, 2021 - 2022
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section, Diversity & Inclusion Committee Co-Chair (2019), Council Member (2020), Treasurer (2021), Secretary (2022)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Young Lawyers Division Liason, 2019
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.