Joseph A. Conlan
JOSEPH A. CONLAN is a partner at Martin Law and focuses his practice exclusively on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Conlan practiced at a regional defense litigation firm representing employers across Pennsylvania in the area of workers’ compensation law and matters of general liability. Prior to that, he served as a legal intern in the legal department at the School District of Philadelphia.
In the spring of 2014, Mr. Conlan became a certified specialist in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation by the PA Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the PA Supreme Court.* Mr. Conlan was featured as a panelist in December 2014 at an event at the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law and shared his personal experiences as a trial lawyer with law students.
In 2005, Mr. Conlan earned his law degree from Widener University School of Law, where he was a member of the Sports & Entertainment Law Society. He earned his bachelor’s degree in communications from the University of Pittsburgh in 2002.
about Joseph:Areas of Practice:
Workers CompensationLitigation Percentage:
100% of Practice Devoted to LitigationCertified Legal Specialties:
Pennsylvania Workers' CompensationDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Joseph A. Conlan?
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE - J.D. - 2005
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA - B.A. - 2002
- Major: Communications
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2007
HONORS AND AWARDS
Honor & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer honoree, Since 2020
- Pennsylvania Rising Star honoree, 2011 - 2013, 2018-2019
- Best Lawyers in America, 2019
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2007)
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.