THE FIRM THAT OTHER ATTORNEYS TRUST
WE’RE PROUD OF A REFERRAL-WORTHY REPUTATION
Martin Law is not only an effective advocate for our clients, but also a trusted resource for other attorneys. Our peers recognize that the hard work and dedication we have put into the fields of workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability (SSD), long-term disability and veterans benefits have made us leaders in these areas. Since our firm opened its doors in 1979, we have handled tens of thousands of cases brought to us via referrals. We pay referral fees in a timely manner pursuant to Pa.RPC 1.5.
LET’S TALK ABOUT REFERRALS
If you have a case that you believe could benefit from our experience and proven strategies, we encourage you to reach out to us.
Call 215-587-8400 to discuss the possibility of a case referral. We look forward to working with you and helping your clients accomplish their goals.
Common Referral Scenarios Include:
- Attorneys who do not practice workers’ comp send us cases involving a workplace injury or illness – they recognize that “we wrote the book” on Pennsylvania workers’ comp and that all of our partners are certified as specialists in workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s section on workers’ compensation law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- A law firm that occasionally handles workers’ compensation or SSD takes on a client and the situation reveals itself to be far more complex and resource-intensive than the firm is equipped to handle.
- A situation involves a combination of SSD, workers’ compensation, long-term disability and/or veterans benefits issues – our firm is well-equipped to handle the interplay among these issues.
Showing Our Appreciation
Every year, we host an event to show our thanks to the attorneys and medical providers who have referred cases to us – that list is nearly 1,000 local attorneys and medical providers. In addition, we refer our clients who have legal issues we are not equipped to handle, such as:
- Civil Rights Issues
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Injuries
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Issues
- Criminal Law
- Dangerous Drugs/ Pharmaceutical Liability
- Divorce and Domestic Relations
- Elder Law/Nursing Home Issues
- Employment Issues including Harassment, Wrongful Discharge, Discrimination, Unemployment Claims, and Whistleblower Suits
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury Matters
- Product Liability
- Real Estate Matters
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Workers’ Compensation Matters in other states