E-mail MeAmit J. Shah
AMIT J. SHAH is a partner at Martin Law and focuses his practice exclusively on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law. Mr. Shah has been with the firm since 2007 and has handled hundreds of workers' compensation cases in the past seven years. In the spring of 2014, Mr. Shah became a certified specialist in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation by the PA Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the PA Supreme Court. He also previously served as a legal intern in immigration at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Mr. Shah was a speaker at the CLE program titled “Workers’ Compensation Issues Involving the Large Employer” in 2011.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Shah was an associate with a boutique defense firm handling workers' compensation litigation in Pennsylvania. He also previously served as a legal intern in immigration at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
In 2004, Mr. Shah earned his law degree from the Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, where he was a member of the Minority Law Student Association. He earned his bachelor’s degree from The Pennsylvania State University in 2001. Mr. Shah is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, and is a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Division.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Workers' Compensation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation, Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- New Jersey, 2004
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - May, 2004
- Honors: Member, Minority Law Student Association
- Penn State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - May, 2001
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Rising Star, 2008 - 2014
- Awesome Attorneys, 2012 - 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Division, Member