COMMON WORK-RELATED INJURIES
We Have Handled Every Type of Injury Claim
The law firm of Martin Law brings 30 years of experience to your work related injury. Our attorneys have literally processed and litigated every category of workers’ compensation claim.
We can help secure your access to quality medical care, maximize your benefits, and prove that your injury is work-related. We invite you to contact us as soon as possible to protect your rights and long-term interests.
Workplace Accident, Injury or Illness
Our experienced lawyers know what questions to ask and what medical documentation is required to support your claim. We have represented workers in a range of occupations for every type of work-related injury under Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law:
- Amputation Injuries
- Asbestos Exposure
- Head trauma / brain injury
- Back injury or neck injury
- Burns, scars and disfigurement
- Blindness / vision loss or hearing loss
- Nerve, muscle or tissue damage
- Repetitive stress injury (carpal tunnel syndrome and other overuse injuries)
- Occupational diseases (toxic or harmful exposures)
- Mental stress and impairment
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death
Asserting and Preserving Your Rights
We fight for your medical benefits and wage loss benefits, at the beginning of the process or later when the employer tries to terminate your claim. We also help with important decisions (disability claim versus specific loss, ongoing benefits versus lump sum settlement).
Call us at 215.587.8400 for a free consultation about your rights and the value of your work related injury claim. We serve only injured workers, and have several offices in the Philadelphia area and surrounding southeast Pennsylvania.