We recently added some new workers’ compensation FAQs to our YouTube channel. Check out the workers’ compensation video playlist for answers to questions such as:
- Can my attorney loan me money until my settlement?
- Is the Workers’ Compensation insurance allowed to take surveillance?
- If I am offered a light duty job while receiving Workers’ Comp benefits, do I have to take it?
- Are occupational diseases covered by Workers’ Compensation?
- Is an attorney required in order to file for Workers’ Compensation benefits?
- What determines a work-related injury?
- What if I have a pre-existing condition?
- What if I am permanently, totally disabled?
After watching our videos, contact us with any additional questions that you have. If you’ve suffered a work injury and would like to speak directly with an attorney, we offer free initial consultations so that you can easily do so.