At Martin Law, we are dedicated to helping injured and disabled people get the answers and compensation they need. As a part of that commitment, we have put together some videos that address frequently asked questions (FAQ) that our clients often ask us and uploaded them to our YouTube channel. In the coming weeks, we will highlight some of these videos on our blog — check back for more information and answers!
Workers’ Compensation FAQs
Some of the questions answered in our workers’ comp FAQ videos include:
- How can I afford an attorney if I am on Workers’ Compensation?
- When should I report my workers’ comp claim?
- When will I get paid for my workers’ compensation claim?
- Can I sue my employer in addition to receiving workers’ comp benefits?
- Is workers’ compensation taxable income?
- I’m an independent contractor, can I file a Workers’ Compensation claim?
- Can my employer stop my workers’ comp benefits?
- Can I receive workers’ comp benefits if I have an accident coming or going to work?
- Is my case covered by workers’ comp in Pennsylvania, or in some other state?
- I have a Temporary Notice of Compensation Payable (TNCP), what does that mean?
- Should I settle my workers’ comp case?
- How do I settle my workers’ comp case?
- Why can’t I get pain and suffering damages for my workers’ comp claim?
- Does the Judge make a decision at the workers’ comp hearing?
- My attorney never returns my calls, can you help me?
Social Security Disability (SSD) FAQs
Our disability FAQ videos answer questions such as:
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
- How long do I have to wait after becoming disabled before I apply for benefits?
- How many different types of Social Security benefits are there?
- Can I get both Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Benefits?
- If I get awarded Social Security benefits and later feel as though I can return to work, can I do so?