At Martin Law, we offer a wide range of resources to those with questions about workers’ compensation. This includes free consultations, where you can receive answers directly from experienced workers’ comp attorneys.
If you would like to get more information before contacting us, please review the resources listed below and look at other parts of our blog that are relevant to your situation. When you are finished, we encourage you to let us know if you still have any and we will gladly set up time to meet with you.
PA Workers’ Comp Resources
- Common Questions About Workers’ Comp: This page provides a list of commonly asked workers’ comp questions and corresponding answers.
- Workers’ Compensation & The Injured Worker: This site, run by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry (L&I), offers extensive information about workers’ comp benefits and the workers’ compensation process.
- Workers’ Compensation Handbook: For more than 15 years, our firm has created handbooks to help those with workers’ compensation-related needs. On this page, you can request a free copy of this year’s handbook.
- Top 5 Workers’ Compensation Blog Posts of 2014: This blog, which addresses issues related to workers’ compensation and personal injury, can also help you find the answers you need.
- PA Workers’ Compensation Contact Information: Contact information for the Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers’ Compensation can be found here.
- Department of Labor Workers’ Compensation Page: Federal employees and specific groups of other employees are covered under federal law. This page provides more information for federal employees and helps you understand who else is covered by federal workers’ comp programs.