Part two of our countdown of our blog’s most popular posts added in 2014 covers a wide range of topics, from a look at the most common types of work injuries to a post about our firm’s community involvement.
The Rest of Martin Law’s Top Ten Blog Posts For 2014
- # 6 – Back Injuries Are Number One Workplace Injury In U.S. – Exploring the prevalence of back injuries and providing tips to reduce the possibility of injury in the workplace.
- # 7 – What Jobs Are The Most Dangerous In The U.S.? – Logging, fishing, Piloting/flight engineering, roofing, and iron and steel work round out the top five.
- # 8 – Back To School Supply Drive: Martin Law Dropoff Location – Martin Law supports the community in a variety of ways, including serving as a dropoff location for the Young Lawyers Division’s Back to School Supply Drive for the second year in a row.
- # 9 – In Potter County Two Were Killed In Work Accidents In Three Days – A Pennsylvania county approximately 250 miles from Philadelphia suffered a series of fatal accidents in a short timeframe.
- # 10 – Cell Tower Industry Under Scrutiny After Worker Accidents – Despite the relatively small workforce employed by the cell tower industry, it has often been referred to as one of the most dangerous professions in the country.
In addition to these posts and the previously listed top five posts, we invite you to view our blog archives or use the search feature on our blog to read more about workers’ compensation-related topics.