Our Top Blog Posts of 2014: Part One
With 2015 fast approaching, we would like to share with you a recap of our blog’s most popular posts that were added in 2014. This week, we share the top five posts of the year.
Whether you have already seen these and helped them to be a part of this list, or you are viewing them for the first time, we invite you to follow the links below and learn more about these workers’ compensation topics.
The Top Five Martin Law Blog Posts of 2014
- # 1 – Martin Law – The Most Workers’ Comp Certified Attorneys In Pennsylvania – Earlier this year, three of Martin Law’s attorneys became specialists in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- # 2 – 2014 PA Workers’ Comp Average Weekly Wage Announced – A look at the benefit rate released earlier this year by the Department of Labor & Industry (L&I).
- # 3 – Does The Uninsured Employer Guaranty Fund Protect Injured Workers? – Answering questions and providing examples of situations involving the Pennsylvania Uninsured Employer Guaranty Fund (UEGF).
- # 4 – New Workers’ Compensation Law In PA Expands Coverage To Small Businesses – A discussion of how a new Pennsylvania law affects a variety of business entities and sole proprietorships.
- # 5 – What Is A Continuing Disability Review? – Helping those on SSD and SSI understand what to expect regarding the ongoing disability process.
Check back next week to see which posts round out the top 10 most popular blog posts of the year.