CONSTRUCTION SITE FALL INJURIES
Martin Law – Workers’ Comp Settlement for Construction Site Falls
At Martin Law, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial challenges that often accompany workplace injuries. Construction sites are inherently risky environments, from slips to more severe incidents involving heights, the consequences can be life-changing.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction fall, you deserve justice and fair compensation. Our dedicated team of workers’ compensation attorneys specialize in representing individuals like you, navigating the complexities of construction injury cases to ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. We will guide you through the complex legal process and secure the settlement you deserve.
Fall Injury Claims
Our experienced legal team specializes in demonstrating the severity of your injury to the insurance carrier and ensuring that you receive the maximum benefits available under workers’ compensation. We work to document the full extent of your injury and its impact on your ability to work and lead a normal life.
Your Legal Advocates for Fall Injuries
We have the experience to handle your case effectively. Your specific benefits can be structured as periodic payments or as a lump sum settlement, and we can help you make the best choice for your unique circumstances.
Serving every region across Pennsylvania, we are one of the largest workers’ compensation law firms in the state exclusively representing employees. We understand the unique challenges posed by falls and injuries and are here to guide you through the process.
Why Martin Law?
- Expertise: Our attorneys have a deep understanding of the specific challenges posed by construction fall cases. From scaffolding accidents to slips and falls, we’ve successfully represented numerous clients in similar situations.
- Personalized Approach: We understand that every case is unique. Our legal team will work closely with you to assess your individual circumstances, gather evidence, and build a strong case tailored to your specific needs and objectives.
- Strong Advocacy: Martin Law will tirelessly advocate on your behalf. We are prepared to litigate your case in court to protect your rights. We will negotiate with insurance companies, employers, and other involved parties to secure the compensation you deserve.
- Proven Track Record: We have a history of securing substantial compensation for our clients. Our track record speaks for itself – we fight relentlessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for medical expenses and lost wages.
What Martin Law Can Do for You
- Medical Coverage: Ensure that you receive the necessary medical treatment, including surgeries, physical therapy, and rehabilitation to facilitate your recovery.
- Lost Wages: Pursue compensation for lost income due to time away from work during your healing process.
- Permanent Disability: Seek compensation for any permanent impairment or disability caused by your fall injury.
- Vocational Rehabilitation: If your injuries prevent you from returning to your previous job, we will help you explore vocational rehabilitation and retraining options.
- Legal Support: Handle all paperwork, deadlines, and legal complexities to reduce your stress and allow you to focus on your recovery.
Your Road to Recovery Begins Here
Workers’ compensation serves as a crucial safety net for employees who suffer injuries while on the job, including those caused by falls. Navigating the process towards receiving your benefits can be challenging, but you don’t have to go through it alone.
At Martin Law, we are committed to providing compassionate and expert legal representation to injured workers like you. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the compensation you need to heal and move forward with your life.
Contact Martin Law today at 215-587-8400 to schedule a free consultation with one of our dedicated workers’ compensation attorneys.
What Sets Construction Falls Apart from Other Workplace Accidents?
- Heightened Risks: Workplace falls come in many forms, ranging from simple accidents on flat services involving machinery or elevated platforms, increasing the risk of serious injuries in the event of a fall. Our attorneys know how to navigate the nuances of these cases and hold responsible parties accountable.
- Complex Liability Issues: Determining liability in construction fall cases can be intricate. We investigate thoroughly to identify all responsible parties, whether it’s the construction company, subcontractors, or equipment manufacturers.
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation Laws: Navigating workers’ compensation laws in PA specific to construction falls is crucial. We guide you through the process, ensuring you understand your rights and receive the benefits you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I fall on a construction site, am I eligible for workers’ compensation?
Yes, if you are injured in a fall on a construction site while performing your job duties, you are generally eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
What should I do immediately after a fall at a construction site?
Report the incident to your employer promptly, document your injury, seek medical attention, and consult with an attorney at Martin Law to navigate the claims process to ensure you receive the benefits that you deserve.
How long do I have to report a construction site fall to my employer?
In Pennsylvania, you have 120 days to inform your employer that you have been injured at work. Be sure to inform your supervisor of the details of the incident as soon as possible and record it in writing. Delayed reporting could affect your eligibility for compensation.
Do I need to prove fault to receive workers’ compensation benefits for a construction site fall?
No, workers’ compensation is a no-fault system, meaning you generally do not need to prove that someone else was at fault for your fall. As long as the injury occurred in the course of employment, you should be eligible for benefits.
What types of benefits can I receive for a construction site fall?
Workers’ compensation benefits typically include medical expenses and a portion of your lost wages during your recovery period.
Can I choose my doctor for treatment after a construction site fall?
You may be required to see a doctor approved by your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. After 90 days from the injury, you may seek treatment with any physician or other healthcare provider you choose.
How long do workers’ compensation benefits last after a construction site falls?
Benefits may cover medical expenses until you reach maximum medical improvement, and wage replacement benefits may continue for a specific period.
What if a third party is responsible for my construction site fall?
If a third party (someone other than your employer or co-worker) is responsible for your fall, the attorneys at Martin Law will put you in contact with a trusted attorney to file a personal injury lawsuit against that party, in addition to receiving workers’ compensation benefits.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. Please consult with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your workers’ compensation case.