Workers We Represent
Types of workers we represent in Pennsylvania
Some jobs are more high-risk for work accidents than others, but injuries occur in every occupation. And while workers’ compensation benefits are the same for all, having an attorney who understands your industry, your job duties and your working conditions is a comfort and an advantage.
At the law office of Martin Law, we only represent employees, never employers. We practice with honesty, integrity and compassion to get results. Call 215.587.8400 or contact our Pennsylvania work accident attorneys by e-mail for a free consultation.
Pennsylvania Work Injury Lawyers Standing Up for All Injured Workers
In our more than 30 years of focused practice in Pennsylvania workers’ comp law, Martin Law has handled every type of work accident and has represented people injured in every line of work, including:
- Construction workers
- Industrial and manufacturing employees
- Factory and warehouse workers
- Commercial drivers and delivery drivers
- Airport and airline employees
- Nurses and health care workers
- Municipal employees — police, firefighters, corrections and road workers
- Sanitation workers (truck drivers and all others in the sanitation industry)
- Service industry workers — cooks, waitresses, janitors, maids, child care workers, delivery drivers and others
- State employees (both in the office and in the field)
- Marcellus Shale workers and other mining workers
Our Philadelphia workers’ comp lawyers also represent people whose employers are not covered by workers’ compensation. This is one of the only situations in which you can sue your employer directly for a work accident or job-related injury or illness. We also represent individuals who suffer from violence in the workplace and need to recover specific loss benefits. Whether you are an independent contractor or an employee who works from home, we will have the answers to your important legal questions.
Workers’ Comp Lawyers Focused on Your Best Interests
Martin Law is one of the largest workers’ compensation firms in Pennsylvania that exclusively takes the employee’s side. Since we don’t represent employers or insurance companies, and we take no attorney fees unless we secure or preserve your benefits, we are focused solely on your best interests.
Learn More About Categories of Workers and Work Accidents in Pennsylvania
We represent work accident victims throughout southeast Pennsylvania, with several offices in the Philadelphia area and surrounding counties. Call us at 215.587.8400 for a free consultation, or contact our attorneys online.